Who Should Attend
Programme managers in economic development, Urban spatial planners, Major project managers, Financial planning and forecasting specialists, Scientific and technological policymakers, Internal auditors and management accountants, Human resource development specialists.
18 – 29 Jan | 17 – 28 May | 13 – 24 Sep 2021
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- present a step-by-step process of the strategic and performance management , starting with government policies and culminating in a comprehensive performance management system.
- Formulate goals from policy mandates
- design strategy-based structural
- implement SWOT analysis
- monitor and evaluate measure actual performance against performance targets
- implement performance-based budgeting and scorecards
Venue & Fee Schedule
- Swaziland ǀ South Africa ǀ Rwanda : US$ 3 250
- Ghana: US$ 3 650
- UAE – Dubai : US$ 6250
- Canada | UK | Belgium : GBP £5 150
Note that the tuition fee includes training materials, laptop or tablet and certification only.
Share With Collegue
Kelly St, Alcon House, 2nd Floor, Manzini
P.O Box 4758, Manzini, SWAZILAND
Tel: +268 2505 3385 | 3502 3390
Whatsapp: +27 730 759 611