At the end of this Gender Development Planning & Budgeting course participants will be able to:
- Gain analytical skills to identify gender gaps in development planning;
- Apply tools to integrate gender in development plans and national/sector budget.
Venue & Fee Schedule
- Swaziland ǀ South Africa ǀ Rwanda : US$ 3 250
- Morocco | Ghana : US$ 3 850
- UAE – Dubai : US$ 6 250
- Canada | UK | Belgium: GBP £5 150
Note that the tuition fee includes training materials, laptop or tablet and certification only.
Share With Collegue
Kelly St, Alcon House, 2nd Floor, Manzini
P.O Box 4758, Manzini, SWAZILAND
Tel: +268 2505 3385 | 3502 3390
Whatsapp: +27 730 759 611